Special Support for Brazilians
Application Deadline: March 1, 2024
Due to the support of CAPES and CNPq Brazilian researchers (non-students) are eligible to receive discounts on the registration rate. The INTERMAG 2024 Conference will provide the discount to a limited number of researchers (with permanent positions or pos-docs) working in magnetism and magnetic materials who wish to attend the Conference.
The deadline for submitting applications and letters of endorsement is March 1, 2024.
Priority will be given to researchers without research grants to cover the registration expenses.
The effective discount depends on the amount effectively received from the Brazilian agencies.
- The discount is for researchers and postdoctoral fellows. Students are not eligible.
- The applicant must be presenting your work as an oral or poster contribution at the Conference.
- A letter of recommendation/endorsement from a IEEE member is mandatory.
How to Apply
1. Submit the online application form below.
2. The deadline for submitting applications and letters of endorsement is March 1, 2023.
3. If the discount is granted, the applicant will be informed by email not later than March 20, 2023.
Special Brazilian Support Form: https://forms.gle/tBUxKwgbdKWwxLy69